fredag

Moonjune-records fyller år och bjuder på en niotimmars sampler

image

Moonjune-records firar femton år genom att bjuda på en högkvalitativ “sampler”. In alles åttiofem låtar, nio timmars musik.

Så här skriver Leonardo Pavkovic:

Dear Friends in Music

MoonJune Records is celebrating its 15th Anniversary this month. I have never thought I would be arriving to this point when I started the label in June 2001 with my first three releases,  launching since then the total of 79 great albums of progressive music that explores boundaries of Jazz, Rock, Avant, Ethno and The Unknown. MoonJune artists are congregating from various parts of the world - Indonesia, United Kingdom, Brazil, Spain, Japan, Uruguay, Serbia, Canada, Belgium, Israel, USA - into one friendly place, which is the Planet MoonJune's Extended Family, and in the name of all my artists, I thank You all for the great support during all the fifteen years.

Donera gärna en slant så att hr Pavkovic kan fortsätta berika världen med den här sortens musik.